19th Annual ASBMB Undergraduate Student Research Poster Competition
Information for Judges
Volunteer judges are needed to assist in judging the competition posters on Saturday, March 28, 2015.
Criteria and logistics for Judges:
- Undergraduate faculty, primary investigators, industry and government professionals are requested and encouraged to participate.
- Graduate and postdoctoral trainees interested in participating are encouraged to visit with students at their posters.
- Judges will attend an orientation/luncheon session beginning at 11:30 AM, on Saturday, March 28, 2015. Please schedule your travel to attend the orientation session.
- Judges will not be assigned posters of students from their own institution.
- Lunch will be served to judges during the orientation session.
- Location of the orientation within the Boston Convention and Exhibition Center will be communicated to judges via email with event logistics.
- Judging typically concludes by 5:30 PM.
- Registration for the Experimental Biology EB2015 Meeting is required to access the Convention Center.
Awards will be presented in a ceremony scheduled on Sunday, March 29, 2015, at the ASBMB Award for Exemplary Contributions to Education Lecture, beginning at 12:30 PM. All poster competition judges, participants, and mentors, not scheduled to present their posters in the main meeting during this time, are requested to attend.
Unavoidably, some poster presentations for the main meeting will be scheduled in conflict with the awards ceremony. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your understanding.
Thank you to all of our 2015 volunteer judges!