ASBMB Travel Award Notification/Communication
ALL communication regarding ASBMB travel award and child care grant applications will be sent via the email address associated with the applicant's login profile.
- Visit Submission Instructions for information about accessing an ASBMB member profile or setting up a non-member user profile to access the online travel award application system.
- To insure receipt of related communications, set your internet spam filter to accept email messages from the asbmb.org and abstractonline.com domains.
- Check your junk mail folder and spam filter if you do not receive expected communications before contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Upon submission of a completed ASBMB travel award or child care grant application, you will receive a confirmation email. Applications are incomplete until all required supporting documents are successfully uploaded and all questionnaire fields are completed. Reminder, a successfully submitted abstract, with applicant as first author, must be submitted to an ASBMB topic category, #2000-2427, by the November 12th abstract submission deadline to be eligible to apply.
- The system allows editing of an application until 5:00 pm, EST (17:00) on the deadline date.
- Award decisions will be communicated no later than January, 31st, (unless otherwise noted in the award description).
- Beginning 5:00 p.m., EST, on January 31st, if you have checked your junk/spam filters and still have not receive a travel award decision email, forward a copy of your travel award application confirmation email to email@example.com. We will respond as quicly as possible. Application status inquiries received after February 15th cannot be responded to.
Submission Instructions Reimbursement Policy Travel Awards